Harold Goettlicher, Realtor®
- Born in Teaneck, NJ
- Lives in Wyckoff, NJ
- Graduated from Montclair State University
- B.S. in Business Administration & Marketing
- Married to a Loving Wife for More Than 20 years
- Two Growing Teenagers and Huge Huggable Rottweiler
- Enjoy Cooking, College Football
- South Carolina & New Jersey Real Estate Licenses
- Real Estate and Property Management
- Financial Trader and Advisor (Attained Series 7, 55 and 63 licenses)
- Marketing and Business Development Manager
Fell in love with Hilton Head in 2011 and bought a beachfront property in 2016. My family and I enjoy visiting Hilton Head Island throughout the year and sharing our rental with families from around the world.
My goal is to help other families find their perfect short or long-term spot in low country.
Thanks for the opportunity. Harold Goettlicher.